Thursday, September 22, 2005

No socks required.

I saw Arcade Fire play last night at the Paramount. And they successfully rocked my socks off. They are my Favorite Band of All Time™. Today.

I wish I had more to say about it. But, I'm just not that creative. Needless to say, a good time was had by all, despite the annoying girl standing a couple rows ahead of us who seemed to think that we paid $33 to look at her back.

And the openning band, Wolf Parade was even pretty good. Despite having potentially the dumbest band name I've heard in a long time.

Addition: I just stumbled across the comic book work of Jason Shiga. He does these really amazing multiple choice style comics. Basically, like a choose your own adventure, but in comic book format. Really creative stuff. Here's a sample.

No comments: