This couple is travelling from 13 Months, as opposed to the 6 that Sarah and I are thinking we will. And they're trip seems much more elaborate and expensive as a result, but still their website chronicling their trip has kept me interested and inspired for a good part of the afternoon. And I thought it was interesting since its a newly married couple making th trip. Check it out: ThirteenMonths.com.
Also, I talked to someone at STA Travel today, and they seemed quite helpful despite our "advanced age." Hopefully Sarah and I will be able to swing by their offices in the next week or so.
Now, I'm off to see if I can find a website that breaks down approximate prices by country. Though, I feel it might be wishful thinking.
How Unusual Was this Summer's Weather?
-
*Now that we have entered fall, it is time to evaluate whether our summer
weather was unusual.*
Are summers getting warmer or drier in Washington State?
...
10 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment