Saturday, September 22, 2007

There and back again

We're back!

My lovely wife and I returned to the States a little over a week ago. Our Round the World Trip was a massive success, and was definitely one of those Once In A Lifetime Opportunities™ that all the kids are talking about today. But, I won't ramble too much about that here, since Sarah and I have rambled enough about it over at Strange and Benevolent.

But, needless to say, we've returned safe and sound to home in the Pacific Northwest. In addition, over the last week I've been messing around with General Admissions; updating its Look and Feel™ and trying to update it to more than just the standard Blogger template. (I'm still not entirely sure I'll be keeping the new "150% More General" photo header. I mean, you can pretty much count my pores.)

In the coming weeks, I'm hoping to start posting here again. my plan is to have this be the blog that I'll ramble about comics, movies, books, strange things I've found online, art, maybe a little politics and pretty much anything that comes to mind. In addition, Sarah and I will continue to update Strange and Benevolent. It will be the blog in which we continue to talk about our lives, post personal photos and generally keep people up to date with what we are doing (which should make it a smash hit with our parents... and that's pretty much it).

Finally, I've made a small update to the Tater Board. Instead of its URL being a long string of unmemorable numbers, its now simple tater.activeboard.com, which should make it easier for the three people who use it to remember and access it.

Anyhow, hopefully in the coming days, I'll have some additional things to ramble about. But, until then, Ninja!

No comments: