Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I just got a Cat Scan.

Anyhow, I was working on my computer just now, and looked over to notice that Buttercup (one of the two cats we are cat-sitting) was standing on the open scanner.

So, I scanned her. See.



If this already isn't a Meme, it should totally be one. So, everyone scan your cats, and send me the pictures, and I'll either post them here or link to them.

(Obligatory statement about how you shouldn't hurt or blind your cat while trying to scan them. Humane scans only.)

3 comments:

Debby Arkell said...

ROFL!! My cat's ashes are in an urn...would that count if I scanned the urn?

Midwest said...

That's awesome.

coolgirlsar said...

haha cats will do anything for that added warmth. Sadly I can't take part (1) I don't have a scanner and (2) I only have a 5 month old puppy and no cats/kittens. I could however do a photo of said puppy shoving his face in the camera lens.