Wednesday, September 23, 2009

But, what about tater tots?

A couple weeks ago, my friend, Jody, posted a link that I thought was worth putting up on General Admission: It's "simply" a list of The 50 Best Foods in the World and Where to Eat Them. No small claim there! Like a multi-course meal, I've been slowly reading my way through it, and each time come away hungry.

It seems like the sort of thing that, in certain circles, would be endlessly debatable. I mean, you might not agree with what they claim are the 50 "best foods" (I for one, am not a fan of items one or two on the list). Or, even if you like everything on the list, you probably know a place you think has the best Pho or the juiciest Hamburger. Still, there are plent of entries that make me want to grab my suitcase and do a culinary tour.

Yum! ...Can you tell its lunchtime?

Oh, and with regards to the title of this entry, actually item #41 on the list is "Best Place for Fried Potatoes." I guess that's close enough.

No comments: