Monday, November 30, 2009

Link-o-rama: 11/30

A run down of the sites and videos that have caught my attention in the last week or so:

Have a tattoo you regret getting? Well, this should make you feel better: Ugliest Tattoos - A Gallery of Regret. (Oh, and some of that site probably falls into the catagory of "Not Safe For Work.")

I've recently noticed some old photos of my parents when they were younger kicking around their house. After seeing this site, I'm tempted to upload a few: MyParentsWereAwesome.com

A new video by the same guys who did this video. But, this time, they are interviewing Sarah Palin supporters standing in line at a book signing:



Wow.

Changing gears a little, here's possibly the coolest thing I've seen all week. I know that the 3-grader in my is geeking out big time...



Here's how they built it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.