Monday, August 14, 2006

The big merger!

You may have noticed that I've been less than vigilant about updating this Blog. Truth be told that, with four blogs and a message board that I maintain I've just sort of fallen behond on all of them.

So, in order to help get myself going again, I've decided to start closing down some of my blogs... or more accurately, start merging them.

That means that, in all likelyhood, this will be my last post on this blog. But, that does not mean that I'm going to stop reviewing music on Rhapsody. Instead, I'm going to start doing my music reviews over on [url=http://generaladmission.blogspot.com]General Admission[/url].

[B]General Admission[/b] is my longest running Blog (a little over a year now), and sort of my catch all for everything from comic reviews to just my random thoughts and observations. So, I encourage all of you to join me over there, where I'll do my best to let you know when I find something worth listening to.

Thanks to everyone for their support. And hopefully, this won't be seen as an end, but rather a new beginning.

Ninja.

No comments: