Friday, September 22, 2006

Yelp! Yelp! Yelp!

I'm obsessed with Yelp.com. I can't help (yelp?) myself.

Yelp is basically the bastard child of Friendster and Citysearch. A combination of social networking and restaurant/bar/store reviews. Upon hearing about it, one of my friends proclaimed "how many different online profiles are we supposed to have?" To which I guess my anwser is that I need at least one more.

I've basically wasted the last two day writing rambling, semi-fictious monologues on everything ranging from de-beaking squids at Uwajimayas, to shooting deer at Shorty's, to nearly loosing all self-control at the Emerald City Comicon.

I've even gone so far as to add a little Yelp link on the lower part of this pages right-hand Nav. Scroll down and check it out now. So, next time you wonder why I haven't posted anything new here in the last couple weeks... its probably because I'm feeling obsessively compelled to comment on every business within a 40 mile radius of my apartment.

See you there!

No comments: