Thursday, September 04, 2008

I have no idea what's going on here....

I really have no idea what's going on with this blog. Since helping found The Bad Genious several months ago. I've basically let this blog just go fallow. I've been posting pretty regularly over at Strange and Benevolent (Did you hear? I'm going to be a dad and stuff!), but I've been treating poor old General Admissions like its a fine wine: Leaving it alone to see if it gets better with age.

Anyhow, after watching several friends blogs get facelifts, I thought that it was time to give this blog one too. Granted, that means I'll actually have to start posting on it again, but let's deal with this all in "baby step" terms, shall we?

Speaking of Baby Steps™, I'll probably be making more changes to the format over the next couple of days (...more likely weeks), but tonight I made a few tweaks worth mentioning.

First off, as you might have noticed I've changed the overall look and feel of the blog. I think it means I'm goth or something. But, y'know, one of those goths who's big on the color white, because its ironic. Actually, I just needed a change of pace to get myself excited about this blog again. So, we'll see how long it lasts.

In addition, I've changed the format of my "General Friends" ...it's the new blogger system that shows their latest posts. So, now you can actually see which of my friends actually post on their blogs. And which make me look productive (I'm looking at you Ozten!).

Anyhow, that's it for today, but hopefully this will actually make me start posting again semi-regularly on this thing. Or at the very least clean up my tag list.

Ninja!

No comments: