Friday, July 22, 2005

Look into the Eyeball

If I were to have a man-crush on a middle ages rock musician, that man crush would be on David Byrne. Not only do I enjoy his music (both with the Talking Heads and solo), but I'm also a fan of his books, articles and pretty much everything he's involved with. And feel a strange compulsion to read every interview he does for a magazine. Last summer, my fiancee and I got a chance to see him play live, and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to (And I've been to a few).

So, with that in mind, it was only a matter of time before I stumbled across his website and journal.



After reading it for a bit, I think that its safe to say that what he's posting there is more interesting and intelligent than anything I have here. So, feel free to replace any "favorites" link you might have to this place, with a link to his website.

David Byrne's website

No comments: