Thursday, December 08, 2005

First Semi-Annual Follow Up Entry

Actually, I'm not entirely sure what that headline means. But, then again, the topic of this post is a little vague too. Basically, since my Blog has been going for about six months now, I've decided to go back and follow up on some of the topic I have posted on so far:

The Great Grand Everyone Map Project has effectively stalled out at 50 people. Which, on one hand isn't quite the epic project I'd envisioned; but, on the other hand, is a decent number of people.

I'm still fixated on Arthurian Legend. The next movie in my Netflix Queue is Camalot, and the subject of my NaNoWriMo novel was a modern day update of the Arthurian Legend... taking place in Seattle.

Speaking a NaNoWriMo, I tried it again, but stalled out at around 20,000 words. I was competing with a group of a half dozen friends. One of which completed her novel: Go Christine!

Delta Mike Charlie = Still crazy.

Still married! Yay!

I read V For Vendetta, and while I enjoyed it overall, I didn't think it was Moore's strongest work. The art was a huge struggling point for me, as was the quality of the paper the copy I read was printed on. Still, I have some interest in seeing the movie.

On his journal David Byrne recently wrote a very interesting entry talking about the link between artistic ability and schizophrenia that's worth checking out. Apparently the two appear to be genetically linked... explaining why so many artist types are also crazy types.

I haven't seen too many concerts lately. Only Arcade Fire, Broken Social Scene, and the Long Winters. I might catch MF Doom on Monday though.

I took the Belief-O-Matic Quiz again and got these results this time for my Top Ten religions:

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%) ...was #1 at 100%
2. Liberal Quakers (92%) ...was #2 at 94%
3. Mahayana Buddhism (91%) ...was #3 at 92%
4. Theravada Buddhism (88%) ...was #5 at 84%
5. Neo-Pagan (84%) ...was #4 at 92%
6. New Age (80%) ...was #6 at 83%
7. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (79%) ...was #7 at 76%
8. Taoism (77%) ...was #10 at 68%
9. Secular Humanism (71%) ...was #12 at 64%
10. New Thought (67%) ...was #15 at 63%

Anyhow, so that's my wrap up of... well... whatever. Maybe I'll do anothe rof these in 6 months. Cheers!

No comments: